Suavitel® liquid fabric conditioner and dryer sheets are not intended for use on children's sleepwear or other flame-resistant garments because they may reduce flame resistance.
Suavitel® products are offered in a variety of sizes:
- 15.2 ounce (450 milliliters) 9 small loads
- 33.8 ounce (1 liter) 20 small loads
- 50 ounce (1.48 liter) 30 small loads
- 56 ounce (1.65 liter) 34 small loads
- 100 ounce (2.96 liters) 60 small loads
- 135 ounce (3.99 liters) 82 small loads
- 150 ounce (4.4 liters) 92 small loads
- 200 ounce (5.9 liters) 120 small loads
Dryer sheets are also available in 20, 40 and 80 count boxes.
Suavitel® products have a variety of refreshing fragrances to meet your laundering needs: Field Flowers®, Morning Sun®, Soothing Lavender®, Island Splash® and Sunset Rose®.
Suavitel® dryer sheets are available in Field Flowers® and Sunset Rose®.
Try them all and pick your favorites!
Suavitel® understands it's important to know not only what is in the products you and your family use, but also why they are in there. That's why we are not only sharing our product ingredients, but also their purpose in the formula. Our goal is to provide clear information that is easy to understand about the products you trust in your home and around your family.
Suavitel® Liquid Fabric Conditioners
INGREDIENT (INCI NAME) PURPOSE WATER CONSISTENCY QUATERNIZED TRIETHANOIAMINE DIESTER FABRIC SOFTENING AGENT FRAGRANCE PLEASANT SCENT CATIONIC ACRYLATE THICKNER EMULSION CONTROLS THICKNESS AMINO TRIMETHYL PHOSPHONIC ACID MAINTAINS PRODUCT STABILITY LACTIC ACID - FOOD GRADE MAINTAINS PRODUCT STABILITY DYE COLOR
Suavitel® Dryer Sheets
INGREDIENT (INCI NAME) PURPOSE DI TALLOW DIMETHYL AMMONIUN METHYL SULPHATE/EO FATTY ACID. FABRIC SOFTENING AGENT SPUNBONDED POLYESTER FABRIC SHEET FRAGRANCE PLEASANT SCENT
Suavitel® Fragrance PearlsTM in-wash scent boosters
INGREDIENT (INCI NAME) PURPOSE POLYPROPYLENE GLYCOL POLYOXOALKYLENE FRAGRANCE CARRIER POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 USP/NF FRAGRANCE CARRIER BENTONITE (CLAY) FILLER / FRAGRANCE CARRIER DYE COLORANT TITANIUM DIOXIDE COLORANT FRAGRANCE SCENT ENCAPSULATED FRAGRANCE SCENT BOOSTER GLYCERIN USP DISPERSING AGENT
Traditionally we called Suavitel® a fabric softener, but it does much more than just soften. Suavitel®freshens clothes and makes them easier to iron. Therefore, it seems more accurate to call Suavitel® a fabric conditioner to better describe the benefits it offers to you and your clothes.
Absolutely! For the ultimate freshness from washer to dryer, use Suavitel® liquid in the washer and Suavitel® sheets in the dryer. Your family will notice that extra touch.
- Try adding a Suavitel® dryer sheet every time you use Suavitel® fabric conditioner for an irresistible fragrance from washer to dryer.
- For larger loads or extra softness and fragrance, simply use a full cap of Suavitel® fabric conditioner.
- Go to the Laundry Tips section to learn more!
- Try using more than one sheet in the dryer for an extra touch of freshness or for larger loads
- For that fresh Suavitel® scent in new places, try adding a Suavitel® dryer sheet to FRESHEN:
- Gym bags
- To ensure freshness, use a new sheet with each load
- When you have large loads, add two sheets instead of one
- Use a low heat setting for synthetic fibers
- For faster and better drying, do not overfill the dryer